Our featured Beauty Products

Our featured Beauty Products
Our featured Beauty Products

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Handmade of Mangyan Tribe in Mindoro Palawan





These cute handmade Products got my attention while walking in a mall. So I checkout the products are something about it, although we are looking for good beauty products around to entroduced to our customers, while talking to store sales person. I found out that those are made by Mangyan people. Some kind of tribe in the Philippines who live in the Island of Mindoro Palawan. Tribe who are trying to survive life by making their own cultural handmade products.

Their kind of life touches me, it reminds me of my mother who made the same thing just different materials. It was so hard for her to sell, she only paid a little.She try few different handmade products to survive daily life.

I looked back from where my life is before and appreiated these handmade products more. As Filipino this is only thing I can do help them by getting these products and introduced these to people wordwide. These might get attention from people worldwide. Little help is mean so much for them.


By buying these you are helping Mangyan Tribe to survive daily life.


No comments:

Post a Comment